
Anybody else listen to the best radio station on the air???
my passion is music.
this station feeds my passion.
we need to give back.
make a pledge.
make a difference.
KRCL is a non-profit, commercial free, community radio station, that is over 80% funded by listener support. In order to keep this station on the air for another fabulous 6 months
(aka, get machelle through the mucky muck I call winter...)
They are actually right smack in the middle of their fall radio-athon, which provides the opportunity for listeners to tune in, and help out.
I pledged a couple days ago, and received the cooooolest grey hoodie as a thank you!!!
just call 800-359-9191 or go online to krcl.org to make a pledge.
KRCL...All the radio you need....
xoxo.
my passion is music.
this station feeds my passion.
we need to give back.
make a pledge.
make a difference.
KRCL is a non-profit, commercial free, community radio station, that is over 80% funded by listener support. In order to keep this station on the air for another fabulous 6 months
(aka, get machelle through the mucky muck I call winter...)
They are actually right smack in the middle of their fall radio-athon, which provides the opportunity for listeners to tune in, and help out.
I pledged a couple days ago, and received the cooooolest grey hoodie as a thank you!!!
just call 800-359-9191 or go online to krcl.org to make a pledge.
KRCL...All the radio you need....
xoxo.
Comments
8018707993.
Text me, tell me it's you. Then I'll have your number and when we are doing something I will invite you over. OR if you just want to come over you can text or call me and I'll say COME ON OVER.
-mada