ouchy couchy!!

Brett and I are moving into a new place right? I guess we've been watching too much WWF because we thought we could move EVERYTHING ourselves. yeah, tv's, bed, couch, dressers... etc, etc, and we are moving into a second story apartment. (it's so cute!!) ahem, ok, so we were trying to get the blankity blank cabinet/table/really really heavy black wood thing that we are planning on putting the tv on in the living room, up the stairs and into the hallway. I decide to be on bottom. which means: alot LESS awkward, but alot MORE weight. needless to say, machelle's hand slipped just a wee bit, and BAM! cabinet/table/really really heavy black wood thing falls on my arm.


so now I've been walking around all day telling people, "I knew I shouldn't have asked him to dump the trash again! He just has a little bit of a temper...." haha jk mom..


Comments