So lately I have been feeling like I have so much to say, and want to blog about it, but as soon as I get a few minutes in front of this white little box, It's like my brain goes into hiding. ok, maybe it actually does that first thing in the morning. every morning. but for real, I have had alot on my mind lately and I'm not really sure how to go about compiling it into an organized post. wait, none of my posts are organized anyway so... here it goes :) :
A. I feel like everyone has like a knack.. nack..? for something. whether it be running marathons, making jewelry, sewing cute outfits, painting, hair styling, etc etc... I love it! I love seeing people out doing what they love. however, for some reason I have been feeling like... I don't have anything like that. I don't "do" anything. It's been making me secretly and now publicly kinda discouraged. I know what I need to do, just think about what I like to do, and well, do it. duh. but then I get overwhelmed. I like too many things! haha and I don't have alot of money to throw around on a new hobby, and I definitely don't have alot of money to through around on fifty new hobbies! haha so therein lies my predicament... and a sorta plea for guidance... where do I start??
2. I have recently realized I have some sort of weirrrd like, crush on my family. hahahahahaha k before you get totally freaked out, let me explain. I made a decision awhile ago to allow people around me who inspire, comfort, and bring happiness to the table. everyone else? well, lets just say they aren't my biggest priority. In doing this, I have come to realize who I really trust and love. and who really trust and love, me. through all the ups and downs in my life, it has always been my family (every member of my immediate) that has been there through it all. We get together pretty frequently, and I've noticed especially in the past few months, that I go through sort of like withdrawls, or a home-sickness for these people after I leave to go home. I fear that when I move far away that I'm gonna have to sign the roll at a rehab center...
"Hello, my name's Dave... i'm an addict to porn"
"Hello, my name's Becky.... i'm addicted to cocaine and alcohol"
"yeeeeah... I'm Machelle... I'm addicted to My family...?"
haha.
ok, now you can start getting freaked out... :)
D. I love summer. so much. I love the smell of people bbq'n in their backyard. I love Harward Farms corn on the cob, and watermelon. the smell of little kids lathered in sunscreen. being able to throw on a tank top, and some shorts to run some quick errands. I love outdoor concerts, sitting on the grass. I love hiking and smelling different plants, streams, and the fresh air. getting out of the water and just letting my hair air dry in the sun. wearing super bright nail polish. tan lines. snocones! (specially from that little shack by the scera pool). fireworks, lookin at them, and smellin em'. evening walks around the neighborhood. russian olive trees mmmm. hearing sprinklers. hearing lawn mowers. camping, and sleeping under the stars. burgers and homemade fries at mom and dads. road trips. I love walking out of the store and my skin turns warm from the sun. If mother nature randomly decided to not be mad at us and punish us with cold winds and frozen water flakes for 9 out 12 months of the year, and made it sunny and warm all year round... I could easily get used to it. :)
Random post, I know... but then again, I'm a random girl. :)
Hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!! xoxo
A. I feel like everyone has like a knack.. nack..? for something. whether it be running marathons, making jewelry, sewing cute outfits, painting, hair styling, etc etc... I love it! I love seeing people out doing what they love. however, for some reason I have been feeling like... I don't have anything like that. I don't "do" anything. It's been making me secretly and now publicly kinda discouraged. I know what I need to do, just think about what I like to do, and well, do it. duh. but then I get overwhelmed. I like too many things! haha and I don't have alot of money to throw around on a new hobby, and I definitely don't have alot of money to through around on fifty new hobbies! haha so therein lies my predicament... and a sorta plea for guidance... where do I start??
2. I have recently realized I have some sort of weirrrd like, crush on my family. hahahahahaha k before you get totally freaked out, let me explain. I made a decision awhile ago to allow people around me who inspire, comfort, and bring happiness to the table. everyone else? well, lets just say they aren't my biggest priority. In doing this, I have come to realize who I really trust and love. and who really trust and love, me. through all the ups and downs in my life, it has always been my family (every member of my immediate) that has been there through it all. We get together pretty frequently, and I've noticed especially in the past few months, that I go through sort of like withdrawls, or a home-sickness for these people after I leave to go home. I fear that when I move far away that I'm gonna have to sign the roll at a rehab center...
"Hello, my name's Dave... i'm an addict to porn"
"Hello, my name's Becky.... i'm addicted to cocaine and alcohol"
"yeeeeah... I'm Machelle... I'm addicted to My family...?"
haha.
ok, now you can start getting freaked out... :)
D. I love summer. so much. I love the smell of people bbq'n in their backyard. I love Harward Farms corn on the cob, and watermelon. the smell of little kids lathered in sunscreen. being able to throw on a tank top, and some shorts to run some quick errands. I love outdoor concerts, sitting on the grass. I love hiking and smelling different plants, streams, and the fresh air. getting out of the water and just letting my hair air dry in the sun. wearing super bright nail polish. tan lines. snocones! (specially from that little shack by the scera pool). fireworks, lookin at them, and smellin em'. evening walks around the neighborhood. russian olive trees mmmm. hearing sprinklers. hearing lawn mowers. camping, and sleeping under the stars. burgers and homemade fries at mom and dads. road trips. I love walking out of the store and my skin turns warm from the sun. If mother nature randomly decided to not be mad at us and punish us with cold winds and frozen water flakes for 9 out 12 months of the year, and made it sunny and warm all year round... I could easily get used to it. :)
Random post, I know... but then again, I'm a random girl. :)
Hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!! xoxo
Comments
Love
Mom :)
hi i'm sarah I'm addicted to food and oh yeah...my family.
I like the same things you do about summer EVERYDAY. (nacho libre')
You are WAY talented. I get jealous...just sayin'.