
This post is for gator. b-valls. death rattle. leroy. the ram. aka, brett.
I have fallin for this kid. like really. I don't know what magical love potions he's been brewin, but all it took was one little taste.
Sure I can remember my life before him, and it's been an awesome one! but now?? I can't even IMAGINE what my life would be like without him in it.
my thoughts are consumed with inside jokes, memories, thoughts of the future, plans for the summer, what makes him happy...
He can always make me giggle when I'm pouting like a 4 yr old.
He makes me feel safe by holding me close inside those big strong "hulk strength" arms of his.
I love the way he just stops what he is doing sometimes and just looks at me. then in the most sincere voice he just says 3 little words...
He has so much patience as he is teaching this spazoid how to play the guitar.
We get excited for the same movies, new music, festivals, and even sports events. makes going to all these things together an easy cheezy breeze...
He is so handsome, I always love how "out of the box" he is willing to go in the fashion world. he has a naturally good taste in colognes, hats, shoes and cars.
We share a lot of the same dreams, and he is pushing us to make them a reality. I love him for that.
I just plain love him. :)
Comments
Love
Mom-be-be....