rhythm



it tickles my soul. I love the way it speaks to my heart. the way it flows through my veins and makes each part of my body FEEL the agony, anguish, pure happiness and joy. love, and hate. I like to try and climb inside a composer's, writer's, musician's brain to see and experience what made this soul want to create something so powerful and strong enough to captivate my own mind and body. I let the notes whisk me up and send me on a journey full of passion, fear, courage and kindness. I can seperate instruments and listen intently to them individually to hear and understand its point of view on life, and the song. I can feel each beat of the drum or strum of the guitar. It can make me scared and indimitated, small and incompitent. Sometimes I am sent through a wormhole of continuous darkness and chaos, in which, during the experience I think to myself that this is destruction of my being. Until I realize that I needed to feel that loneliness and fear. to learn and grow, to appreciate the goodness. the passion, and the sparkling light of life. Other times it allows me to see that light. enables my soul to be let free, free to dance in the moonlight of my mind. I can escape myself. escape my heartaches, escape my burdens, escape everything that makes me feel small.



This is music, to me.

Comments