
So this picture of me may or may not be a joke... hahahahahaha. but, the post actually isn't. I wanted to write a list of a few people in the world that I admire and a reason or two as to why :)
Shakira (the she-wolf): she has a way of expressing that wild hair inside her and free spirit of hers that makes me want to go get feathers in my hair, always wear it curly and dance around barefoot ;)
Sarah (my sister): Talk about a stunningly beautiful person inside and out!! Her creativity and tenderness makes everyone around her just stop and watch.
Leslie (my mother): Such an amazing teacher, always giving me advice, never holds grudges and has a classic beauty that will stay forever.
JoAnn (my gramma): A woman with such spunk, spice, talent and grace. I want to BE her when I've got a few years behind me. Plus the woman can cook anything in the books ;)
Kate Hudson: I somehow believe in another life, me and this bohemian hippie chick would be best friends. I love her style, sense of humor and laid back attitude.
Michelle Duncan (friend): Besides loving her name ;), life has handed her a few unexpected surprises and I love what she has done with them! I wish she and I could be better friends, I LOVE her rustic, classic, chic style. As well as the "put together" way she lives her life. Plus, the woman is GORGEOUS.
John Mayer: Homeboy's got so much talent. I'm jealous. I love his bluesy guitar riffs, and unique lyrics and voice.
Jimi Hendrix: He taught himself to play the guitar, just went with what sounded and felt right. what a musical genius.
Ryan Judd (mi padre): My dad is sarcastic, witty, handsome, caring, strong and a "real man" whenever people define "real men" I always think of this guy. He has a soft spot with art, plays and musicals... but he balances his interests so well. He has taught me that its ok to be diverse. All growing up I knew I wanted to end up marrying someone just like him. :)
Brett Wilhelm (my boo): gator has helped me bring myself back. I felt like part of me was locked up in a box and buried in the ground. His sometimes childlike personality and wit helped to dig up that box. He is so handsome, charming, sweet, optimistic and smart. We laugh constantly together, play and listen to music and watch movies together. we find benches, and people watch. we give each other tattoos, and get into deep life discussions. he completes me. hahahahahahaha. ;)
Dane (my older brother): Dane is so smart. I sometimes think he is just on another level about life that none of us will understand. He's got style and charm. He has the ability to make friends with anyone, and also keeps those friendships strong for a long time.
Cole ( my lil brudda): My relationship with cole is different than any relationship I have with anyone. We have an unusual understanding about each other, and life in general. Cole has a very likeable way about him without being "in your face" and overbearing. he is subtle, simple, slightly reserved, and has unknowingly taught me to try to be the same way. Plus he is always ahead of the fashion curve.
Lindsey (my cousin): She has taught me so much about various cultures, ways of life, and how to have a good time doing just about anything.
Madison (my cousin's wife): Mada is also one of those people, I wish I was closer friends with. Her simplicity, patience, sweetness, and unique flair has caught my eye. I hope when I become a mom, I can be like her. :)
That chick drummer AND lead singer of a band I saw at the Owl Bar (ummm yeah): She's a bad ass.
Mindy Hill (friend): She has made great friends throughout her life, and still continues to keep in close touch with them. I find that admirable. she has taught me to do the same. She has never forgotten me, or any of her friends, she strives to be HER best in everything she does. She always tries to make people around her feel comfortable and included. This beautiful lady will have great friends for the rest of her life.
Stephanie Nielsen (nieniedialogues): I find her courage, patience and happiness contagious. For everything she and her family has gone through, she still notices and enjoys the simple pleasures in life that make each day wonderful. :)
Mila Kunis (hot actress): I think her huge brown eyes and thick chocolate brown hair is beautiful. thats all. :)
Bonnie Payne (Jamestown resident): I met Bonnie while working at Courtyard at Jamestown. She taught me to stay happy and active, even at an old age. She was smiling and laughing up until the moment she passed away. I dont want to be that mean ol' lady.. I want to be like Bonnie Payne. Who was always finding humor and love in everything.
Sorry if this was alot of rambling, and confusing since no one except me knows all of these WONDERFUL people haha. I am just very grateful that I get to know these folks, and thank them for the lessons they have taught me. I will remember them forever. :) :)
Comments
Love mom-be-be...