selfish.

Well my dear friends,
I am currently working through the slow process of recharging my life batteries. It feels good though. The truth is, I have been going through something deep deep inside of me that has made me not really know myself anymore. I didn't have a desire to do anything... like showering... putting make up on... hangin with friends...going to work. Well now this sounds like just a normal day for me. haha THIS was different I promise. it was freaking me out as well as wearing me out. I hated it. I was never really truly happy. life decisions were weighing down heavily and I didnt know which way was up. Guys I've never felt like this before. and I wanted OUT.

Luckily there have been 3 things that have been helping me out of this funk.
MUSIC!!!!
My Awesome Family: Dad, Mom, SARAH, Glen, JADE, ALLIE, JACKSON, Dane and Cole.
Time...


I'm not completely out yet, the "funk" continues. but I'm gettin there folks. and I've learned alot about myself, and what makes me truly happy! :):) I'm just so grateful for the people in my life.

This isn't supposed to be a sad or "poor machelle" post. haha It's a happy one I promise!! things truly are awesome right now, and I'm lovin every minute of it! I love my friends, I love my family, and I'm so excited for what the future holds :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
We love you so-o-o much and glad that you're feeling better !! you have so much to offer and you're always such a great support to all of us !! Everyone has some down time, its normal to take time to recharge. Always know that we're all here for you anytime !! Keep smiling and being yellow !!!
Love Mom -be-be
Sarah said…
LOVE YOU Baby....even if you are in a funkidy funkster...we HAVE to have these phases otherwise we would never get to know what we are made of!! You are made of LOTS of groovy stuff...that's why we can't get enough of ya! Hope you are having a royally cool day:)
Mindy Hill said…
I miss my Mac Judd! Need you baby, been thinking of you lots lately and if I can help in any way I'm here for you. Let's get together soon chica!
chloĆ© said…
hey Machelle! i am so glad you commented today! we miss you tons.. we love both you and Tyson so much..and hanging out with him.. i just know..with everything in me that he loves you so much, and wants you to be so happy! we really need to all hang out! we love takin care of Ty..but we would love it if you were there too! maybe we could all go up to the cabin sometime eh? lets do it!! oh and sorry sean ate half your sandwich! i promise i feed him at home... well.. i try..i'm not that good at cooking..haha. anyway, we love you machelle! lets hang out soon!