Halloween SOUNDS. ;)

My good music loving friend Lacey and I went to see THE SOUNDS!!! (I've been wanting
to see them for 3 years now!!) It was SO fun.



This was taken right after the show, and after the hoochy in front of us kept shakin her rump in her dress that was so short her butt cheeks were hangin out. pretty sure it was just a sweater. I mean I always would rather wear no pants... but I don't ACTUALLY do it.




Me and tha boyzzz before headin to the Halloween Party!



Tyson lookin like a creep, me in my Sexy Simmons costume, and Cole. chewing on my arm.




is it weird that when lookin at this photo a song pops in my head? "Runnin' with the Devil!! "
(thanks Van Halen.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha you guys are too cute! i love your costumes! and that pic of you at the sounds? GORGEOUS. you are so pretty!
Sarah said…
that "sounds" like so much fun ha ha! Love all the pictues...wish I had your legs:)
Sarah said…
pictues? whatev'.
Machelle said…
thanks guys!! :)you are so sweet
Rach said…
Ha ha, you look SO cute!! And I truly think you should wear that costume to work one day right before you quit. :) I would like that!