Gayest place on Earth.

Angie, myself, and Nicole. on our way to Alcatraz. The bus driver that was takin us to the Pier was this old black guy named James. he and I became best little buddies. he was telling me about his experience when he visited Utah. Apparently the bus driver in Utah told James to not set foot outside the bus because the cops would arrest him on the spot. haha. I told him I'm sure that wasnt the case, he responded with "you see this?" (then showed me his arm. when I realized he meant what color it was, I felt bad) "cops in utah just look at this and lock a boy up!" I told him my dad was a cop and that he should come visit me in Utah. we got to our stop, I started to walk out the doors and he shouted to me with about 10 people between us... "I'll come see you! just tell the PoPo that my name is James, and to not lock me up!!" then he smiled and shut the door. haha james... you crack me up.
this is my running down the street trying to catch a cab as well as catch a good picture of me and the beautiful city picture, so just excuse the stupid smile I'm making.

dont worry I'm not a heroin addict. that GINORMOUS bruise on my right arm is from when I gave blood. I distinctly remember Chelsea saying "I'm going to twist this needle. I'm gonna try and not bruise you. it won't. so don't worry."....Thanks Chels. go back to vampire school.

these are the two "locals" Ang and Nicole met the night before I flew in that wanted to make dinner for us the night I arrived. the ugly one with the motorcycle jacket is from Italy. he kept trying to kiss me. it was annoying. I kept telling him about Tyson, and I guess in Italy they don't care about "BOYFRIENDS". the other ugly one is from Bulgaria. I just kept laughing at his accent.
Our hotel was called "The Donatello" (yes. just like the ninja turtle. I was pretty excited about it) it was 3 blocks from this spot in the picture. it was SO fun staying right downtown.

Comments

Sarah said…
Love ALL of the pictures! Especially the one of you looking at the golden gate bridge..so pretty!! What is it with European guys?!? I had some guy from Germany try to hit on me the whole time I was in Florida with Melissa (he was one of her distant cousins) he smelled like b.o. and was soooo annoying! But hey...but at least you got a gay picture with the locals!;)
Sarah said…
....but at least I can talk...bahaha!