I LOVE October!

Ty took me on the deer hunt with all the boys! don't we look hot in that bright orange!?!? yeah... didn't think so either. its just not my color. haha


Ty's best friend Mike got married last week and we were invited to the ceremony and reception. it was a GORGEOUS wedding. this is us drivin home.


Anne and I just happened to wear the EXACT same outfit, complete with matching boots to work the other day!


This one looks like my dad and Ty's mom are the parents. Don't get confused. haha this is right before entering the haunted house at lagoon.


Just a couple of my good friends together for Nicole's birthday! (the one in the middle)

Comments

Anonymous said…
machelle! i am glad that you found our blog! we definitely need to hang out sometime! it has been too long!
Rach said…
How did I miss this post?! I love it...what a fun life you live!